Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Home Office Furniture Tall Table – home office furniture tall table
Dublin, July 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “The European Bazaar for Appointment Furniture” address has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The 31st copy of the assay address The European bazaar for appointment appliance acutely analyses cachet and affairs of the appointment appliance bazaar in Europe (30 countries) through basal data, insights for above players, abundant artefact categories, administration channels and appointment appliance bazaar forecasts up to 2020.
MARKET EVOLUTION AND FIGURES BY COUNTRY: The assay offers 2013-2018 amount of production, consumption, imports and exports of appointment appliance and appointment appliance bazaar book for 2019 and 2020 in Europe and for anniversary advised country. Trends in the appointment appliance prices by country, abstracts on application and about-face per agent are additionally provided.
KEY PLAYERS IN THE EUROPEAN OFFICE FURNITURE SECTOR: Sales abstracts and bazaar shares of the arch European appointment appliance manufacturers. Rankings of aggregation sales are burst bottomward by country and by articulation (seating, desking systems, controlling appointment furniture, filing systems/storage, carpeting units, affair apartment and common areas). The address additionally includes addresses of about 300 appointment appliance companies.
OFFICE FURNITURE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM: The assay of appointment appliance administration channels by country covers: absolute sales, appointment specialists, non-specialists and others. A breakdown of appointment appliance sales by administration approach is accessible for the top companies.
PRODUCT TYPE ANALYSIS: Appointment appliance assembly is burst bottomward by artefact type: seating: accessible chairs with or after castors, bendable benching/sofas, controlling chairs, folding/stackable chairs and stools/other; accessible desking systems: adjustable and not adjustable, free-standing and console based; controlling appointment furniture; filing systems/storage (mass accumulator and circuitous archiving systems, Filing drawers/pedestals,lockers, ancillary units/vertical files, bookcases/shelves); walls/partitions and acoustic articles (Wall units/high partitions attic to ceiling, able walls, mobile/free continuing screens&desk screens, acoustic panels/ceiling abeyant or bank mounted, acoustic booths/phone booths); appliance for affair apartment and common areas.
NEW: This year copy comes with added abundant categories, abnormally for the basement articles and accoutrement types, accumulator and filing, walls/partitions/acoustic products.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE OF OFFICE FURNITURE: A breakdown of European appointment appliance imports and exports is provided by country and by artefact blazon (by appointment appliance and by appointment seating).
Key Topics Covered
1. SCENARIO1.1 Bazaar change and abstracts by country1.2 Arch groups in Europe and their bazaar shares1.3 Current trends and forecasts for 2019 and 2020
2. BUSINESS PERFORMANCE2.1 Northern EuropeDenmarkFinlandNorwaySweden2.2 Western EuropeBelgiumFranceIrelandNetherlandsUnited Kingdom2.3 Central Europe (DACH)AustriaGermanySwitzerland2.4 Southern EuropeGreeceItalyPortugalSpain2.5 Central-Eastern EuropeBulgariaCroatiaCyprusCzech RepublicEstoniaHungaryLithuaniaLatviaMaltaPolandRomaniaSloveniaSlovakia
3. INTERNATIONAL TRADE3.1 Net exporters and importers3.2 Exports3.3 Extra-European destinations3.4 Imports
4. SUPPLY STRUCTURE4.1 Artefact segmentsOffice seatingOperative deskingExecutive furnitureFiling systemsWalls, partitions and acoustic productsFurniture for affair apartment and common areas4.2 Focus on Height Adjustable Tables (HAT) in EuropeHeight adjustable vs. anchored desksMechanisms and controlsSuppliers4.3 Application and advance activity
5. DISTRIBUTION AND PRICES5.1 Administration channels
6. COMPANY MARKET SHARES BY PRODUCT6.1 Total sales6.2 Appointment seating6.3 Appointment desking6.4 Controlling furniture6.5 Filing systems6.6 Walls, partitions and acoustic products6.7 Appliance for common areas
7. COMPANY MARKET SHARES BY COUNTRY7.1 Northern EuropeDenmarkFinlandNorwaySweden7.2 Western EuropeBelgiumFranceIrelandThe NetherlandsThe United Kingdom7.3 Central Europe (DACH)AustriaGermanySwitzerland7.4 Southern EuropeGreeceItalyPortugalSpain7.5 Central-Eastern EuropePolandCzech RepublicHungaryRomaniaOther Eastern Europe7.6 Extra European salesExtra-European Union and RussiaMiddle-EastAsia-PacificNorth AmericaCentral-South AmericaAfrica
APPENDIX 1: INTERNATIONAL TRADE TABLES
APPENDIX 2: LIST OF MENTIONED COMPANIES
For added advice about this address appointment https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qqcw11
Research and Markets additionally offers Custom Assay casework accouterment focused, absolute and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.comLaura Wood, Senior Press [email protected] E.S.T Appointment Hours Call 1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630For GMT Appointment Hours Call 353-1-416-8900Related Topics: Appointment Furniture